Monday, February 23, 2009

A Rose, By Any Other Name

Now I have all these blog post ideas rolling around in my head. Its starting to freak me out!

What's in a name?

I’ve already established that I am kind of an analytical person. And I wanted the name of my blog to have some sort of significance to me. So I spent a lot of time (and I mean A LOT) thinking and pondering about this. I have a whole list of blog names that I came up with, but this one seemed to fit for me! And it does have meaning to me. I like the whole idea of themes, and have some visions in my mind about what I want this blog to be…so we’ll see where this new adventure takes me.
I love MINDY Gledhill. She’s my favorite right now! I recently bought her new CD “Feather in the Wind” and I love, Love, LOVE it! The name of my blog is inspired by the title song of that CD.

“...I’m a reflection in the glass,
‘Cus I can’t keep from looking back
And all the pieces that I lack
Are stuck inside a broken past
But things are never what they appear to be
So I’ll dig a little deeper than what the eye can see
And if anybody asks, I’m making friends at last
With my reflection in the glass...
...No things are never what they appear to be
'Cus so many different pieces make up the whole of me..."

Go ahead, check her out! She is awesome. Did I mention I ♥ this CD? Well, I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment