Tuesday, May 12, 2009

APRIL! APRIL! APRIL!

A Recap:

I knew April was going to be a bit of a crazy month, but somehow I thought I had it all under control. HA! Thought I would have time for lots of funny, insightful, wonderful blogging. HA! HA! (Not that I generally do that, anyway!)

Things started off well enough, with two days of this:
The 179th Annual General Conference of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. And Elder Holland's talk, "None Were With Him". The most beautiful and eloquent sermon on the Atonement I think I have ever heard.

Things get a little "dicey" from here on out! (Tylenol and brown paper bags not provided).
The next weekend included a little bit of this:
Our 23rd Wedding Anniversary! Manti Temple, April 11th, Loved him then, love him still, always have, always will!


Followed the next day by a little of this and a little of that:

Easter and Easter Eggs combined with Shane's Birthday!


Happy 8th Birthday, Shane!

And a lot of this:

Birthday Cake! (It's a skateboard, in case you can't tell!)

Then, just a couple days later, my 91 year old Grandmother passed away, so we wedged in a 3 day trip to Utah for the funeral. Love you, Grandma!

Rushed back, and got ready for a little bit of this:


Curtis' CTN (Therapy) Graduation Ceremony. This is him, with his Speech Therapist, Maura.

Then, we started off May with a little of this:

Shane's Baptism Day! Hooray for Shane!


We had family here visiting for the Graduation and the Baptism. My parents were here for a week, and Rick's parents were here for 4 days. Emily flew in too, and was also here for 4 days. We had a great time, and lots of good food! A few laughs, a few tears...and not a dirty dish or an unfolded towel in the house the entire week. Our moms should live with us all the time. Or not :)

That's the end of our crazy, wild ride through April! I think I will go take a nap now.

1 comment:

  1. I think I just posted something from Jacob. Sorry. I can't see it so I'll post it again. Hope your May is a more mellow month. Congratulations to Shane and Curtis!

    Good to see your post! Take care

    ReplyDelete