Saturday, July 18, 2009

Jell-O Pudding Pops

Well... I am ever so slowly working my way up to making cookies!
I decided to start with something pretty simple to do; Jell-O Pudding Pops. Frozen chocolate pudding, what could be easier than that? And Shane agreed to be my helper, even better!

Here's a link to the recipe, courtesy Kraft Foods:
Jell-O Pudding Pops



Pretty simple, you just make the pudding (we are using chocolate) according to the package directions.



Pour or spoon the pudding into small cups, or popsicle molds if you have those. I have a gazillion of these small, white plastic cups left over from some Relief Society event...perfect for pudding pops!


Stick a popsicle stick in the middle of each cup of pudding and put them in the freezer for a few hours.
Shane liked them. I didn't try one because they disappeared too quickly! Although I did find a few chocolate messes from accidental "spills"!
When they thaw out, they don't melt, you just end up with a cup of pudding, or a pudding spill, whichever!

I think this picture pretty much says it all!
Shane likes chocolate!


2 comments:

  1. Shane is a boy after my own heart! Who doesn't like chocolate? Wait, I do know someone and my son still married her! Let us know when you do make the cookies. I'm sure the look on Shane's face will be awe-full! (if you know what I mean)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the perfect treat for kids to help make!! Love that "bowl licking picture!" Could there be anything more that says "Great summer to a kid" :D

    ReplyDelete