I got tagged by my pal, Connie.
So, without further ado, here are 7 things about me!
1. My first car was a 1966 Ford Mustang GT. Competition orange body with a white hardtop. It was my grandma's car and I bought it for $1,000 dollars. The one condition was that it remain in the family...so I sold it back to her a couple of years later...for $1,000 dollars. Later, my cousin bought it (for, you guessed it, $1,000 dollars) and restored it. It was one sweet car, baby! I wish I still owned it today. One of those situations when "hindsight is 20/20". (I do still own the original gear shift knob...oops)!
2. As a child, I had a black, three-legged, Cocker Spaniel named "Tuffy Nut-nut". I also had a blind Siamese cat.
3. I don't really care for chocolate all that much. (or do I?)
4. I've never had a broken bone. Although I think I am the queen of random, bizarre injuries. When I was pregnant with Spencer, I hurt my tailbone when I coughed while walking up the stairs! Another time, I fell on a piece of glass while digging for a box of clothes in our basement. I cut a rather nice gash just below my hiney, which required numerous stitches. And I got lots of razzing about that one! (If you are familiar with the "Hello Operator"/"Miss Susie" song...well, you'll know what I mean!)
5. I'm a computer nerd. I love the computer, the Internet, blogging, email...all of it! I have a bit of a reputation for being able to find just about anything online. I also love collecting fonts and digital crafting graphics like these at PCcrafter or these cute alphabets at Lettering Delights. They come in handy for crafting, church callings or for adding some pizzaz to my journal (which is also on the computer!)
6. I love the ocean, but not the beach...firstly, I don't really have a "beach body" (beached whale, maybe?) and secondly...I don't like to get dirty! All that sand...yuck! But I really ♥ the ocean.
7. My hubby is my best friend. I have known him since 2nd grade. We went to school together from 2nd grade all the way through High School. We even lived in the same ward for about 4 years. We became really good friends in HS and the rest is history! Like me, he's a pretty quiet, private person. Once you get to know him, he's lots of fun and wickedly funny!
And I tag: Amy, and let's see...ummm...
(quit laughing, Connie!)
Well, that's all I got!