Friday, December 11, 2009

It's About Time!!!

For some new family photos!
We haven't had family pictures done since Emily was 10 or so. Pathetic, I know!
I was waiting to get skinny...but since that hasn't happened...well, here we are!

Yes, I have gray hair. (But Rick has more than me!)
Yes, I have a small head and big (we prefer the term humongous) b***s
Maybe I'll do some cropping and editing...:) or maybe not.
There are a couple more that turned out okay, but I think 2 will suffice...
At least we now have a family picture that includes Shane!

4 comments:

  1. Valerie, you have a beauitful family! How nice to finally include Shane in a family picture! They look nice and you look beautiful! I'm glad I don't have to worry about gray hair! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are funny...in 5 or 10 years you'll look at these and say..hey, I looked really great! That happens to me! Nice to get those pictures..I've been trying to get our crew all together,,impossible! Come say hi :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for your kind words. Skylar Stock was a Tempe fireman, I bet your friend's husband was there. There were so many men in uniform...really a neat sight!
    You have a wonderful family. Great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love the family picture
    I am Wendy's daughter from no botox!! Just stopped by to say hello!

    My girls call them boozies!! haha and I had to buy mine! go figure.

    ReplyDelete