Friday, October 15, 2010

Halloween Banner


I've been a little challenged with the Halloween/Fall decor this year.  I got my wreath up...and a few pumpkins scattered around...but that's all I got!!!  Obviously, I've been focused on other things (like a wedding:).  Now it's time to step up my game, since there are only a couple of weeks left until Halloween.
I found this super cute Happy Halloween Banner that Julie @ Leelou Blogs made.  Print, Cut, Create~ what could be easier?  AND...It's FREE!!! Even. Better.
Thanks Julie.
Happy Decorating

4 comments:

  1. That is super cute!! I love banners for all the holidays :-D

    Hope you are recovered after the wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute banner...I am like you. Pumpkins are scattered all over. As far as anything else fall related has not been put out or up as of yet. I am hoping to remedy this over the next few days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If that's all I have to do to make a cute banner, I'm in!

    ReplyDelete